Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Didn't enjoy a minute of that other than the goals. Got there in the end, but we looked maybe overly cautious, which perhaps is a lesson learned from previous CL campaigns. Looked good towards the end of the half though. If we can play even slightly better in the second leg, we'll go through.

Not at our best and we play better with fern than Rhodri in my opinion. Some big decisions for the second leg. Haaland clearly a beast and I would imagine based on his chat with Phil at the end quite possibly on his way. They are a good side and the match day thread was as usual a joke. (Yes you panic at the disco!).

Foden very good and also Kdb.

Job half done.

Man that was nerveshredding.

Watched frankfurt cut through dortmunf every time they went forward at the weekend, and they bloody turn up playing tiki taka possession against us.

Away goal a bit of a shame, but it was coming, and responded really well.

Phil deserved his goal. A touch of composure though could have seen it settled earlier.

We got a lucky break as well in a refereeing decision for a change

Surely we are all happy tonight ?.

I dont care about their current form .

They are one of....if not the best side we have played all season.

They have some really good players.

Was a good even game.

And we shown a really big character after that late sucker punch.

Think we will be less nervous in the second leg.I think the balance of trying to not concede, and win affected us ater recent experiences at this stage.

WE CAN DO THIS.

Glad Foden got the goal his performance deserved but we do need a striker.
It's complicated though isn't it? The striker we think is going to be the answer had one shooting chance all game and he missed.

That's not me knocking him, it's just that it happens, and will continue to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.