Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that we’ll face the sons of 2 former players tonight, both of whom have a strong affinity for the club. We all know about Haaland but I’ll be keen to see Gio Reyna play as well.

Confident, but I'm always confident when we're in good form in the league. Our luck has to turn eventually in this cup...

I think it would be a good idea as he's one of our most effective and in form players.
If Jesus were to play, it would be on the wing for me. I think Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan and KDB all HAVE to play, which means a false 9 system. So Jesus would have to play on the left if he was to start, with either Mahrez, Sterling or Foden on the right. I’d be surprised if we did that. I see Jesus being on the bench, but he’ll be a great option to bring on.

Starting to feel nervy for this one.

What a coincidence I'm feeling quite sick today and will have to skip out on work early in a few hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.