Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have liked to have seen Jesus start, but can’t complain, Mahrez needs to close down though

About What I expected.

KdB as the false 9 (433), or him and Bernie as double false 9s (442) when pressing.

I would rather have had either Sterling or Jesus ahead of Mahrez but other than that it's the team I would have picked.
Cue a Mahrez match winning performance....

Dortmund starting XI:

---------------------Hitz
Morey---Hummels---Akanji---Guerreiro
------Bellingham--Can---Dahoud
Knauff------------Haaland---------Reus

Huge opportunity for us.

Can be no arguments with that side, personally would have had jesus laporte and zinchenko in but its a toss of the coin. False 9 seems to be his new way of resisting against any mad cap idea that's cost us dearly in the past, good to see.

My only concern is cancelo at left back, not neccesarily for tonight but in the games when he has to defend he does look like a player playing on the wrong side and against the very elite that we will have to face next if we can get by dortmund I fear it will be exposed.

much rather he decide between the two at right back and decide between the left footers for left back or even push cancelo further forward if he wants both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.