Dortmund home 14th September

After one ticket please, any stand will do. Had appointment to attend so the wife was dropping the kids off and they were attending alone with me picking them up after it, appointment cancelled and willing to sit anywhere, however, the cheaper the better I see blocks 316-318 are still available but £30 (£25 with ST discount), which I know isn't a lot but hadn't budgeted for myself going/parking and bloody chips and cokes for the kids lol

Thanks as always chaps

After one ticket please, any stand will do. Had appointment to attend so the wife was dropping the kids off and they were attending alone with me picking them up after it, appointment cancelled and willing to sit anywhere, however, the cheaper the better I see blocks 316-318 are still available but £30 (£25 with ST discount), which I know isn't a lot but hadn't budgeted for myself going/parking and bloody chips and cokes for the kids lol

Thanks as always chaps
Got one in 314 at £20 face value. If interested text me on 07952 653271

Fancy one ticket for Dortmund tomorrow
Hi I have my seat in the east stand on the second row of block 305 (halfway line) available if you’re interested?

Just found out I’m supposed to be at a wedding! Cost to you £25 which is the discounted rate City charged me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.