Dortmund - Overnight Sold Out, Day Trip Still Available!

ell said:
bluegoose59 said:
I returned 2 tickets today a lot of money for dead rubber match would rather go Newcastle or Norwich.
Dortmund will be a lot more enjoyable trip though!

exactly, if it was all about winning there would no macc or york away in our history.

this will be a fantastic trip.

de niro said:
ell said:
bluegoose59 said:
I returned 2 tickets today a lot of money for dead rubber match would rather go Newcastle or Norwich.
Dortmund will be a lot more enjoyable trip though!

exactly, if it was all about winning there would no macc or york away in our history.

this will be a fantastic trip.

As de niro implies:

"If you're watching on the telly, you're a _ _ _ _!!"

'Dortmund away' will be the new 'York away' in years to come!

This promises to be a great few days on the lash in Düsseldorf and Dortmund (even with the Missus coming!)

Got to agree with the last few posts. In my experience, the 90 minutes of football is only a very small and often insignificant part of the trip. There's no way I would return my tickets and not go just because we're not qualifying for the next round. Get on it!

bluegoose59 said:
WUM you need to do it a wwek beforhand did you also return flight & hotel tickets

Its not just about getting through to the next round, as stated its not just about the 90 minutes football either, its the whole trip out there, 4 days my trip is, and Germany is a brilliant place, im sure it will be just as good as the Hamburg trips and Munich

I spent a fortune in Amsterdam after getting scammed with tickets it will be great in Germany always good crack. At least Dortmund are not ripping us off with tickets like Ajax. Have fun and plenty of beer xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.