Dortmund 1-1 Real Madrid
Ajax 1-2 Man City
Real Madrid 3-1 Dortmund
Man City 2-0 Ajax
Dortmund 2-1 Man City
Real Madrid 4-0 Ajax
Ajax 1-1 Dortmund
Man City 1-1 Real Madrid

it will be a very enjoyable match as dortmund won't sit back and defend but i expect

Madrid 3 dortmund 1

Dortmund 2 madrid 3

City will have a very tough task to finish 2nd in the group

44% said:
it will be a very enjoyable match as dortmund won't sit back and defend but i expect

Madrid 3 dortmund 1

Dortmund 2 madrid 3

City will have a very tough task to finish 2nd in the group

I know I have put my predictions above but it all depends really.

IMO, City need Madrid to pick up 6pts in the Dortmund double header. If they do, and City get the 6pts against Ajax, they will be in the driving seat for 2nd. I know City will have the harder fixtures remaining but Dortmund will be the ones under pressure when City visit as they will be 3pts behind them. City could even get a 2-2 draw at Dortmund and then it wont matter whether they get beat Madrid on the final day as City would have the better h2h over Dortmund due to away goals.

Its not looking great tbh, im hoping for 6pts for real and same for us if its not then i dont see us getting 2nd

knowing Mourinho, I think he will probably play a "soft" team against one of the dormtmund games (probably away) so he can eliminate us early in the competition. watch out for a shitty real performance in dortmund and then coming to manchester and playing like 11 lions.

Madrid have historically struggled against german teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped points against dortmund. Real are afraid of german teams. Ask any of their fans. The only thing we can do is do our best in the remaining matches. I'm sure we'll bag the 2nd spot.

bennyblue said:
Its not looking great tbh, im hoping for 6pts for real and same for us if its not then i dont see us getting 2nd

That's only situation that leaves us with any chance.. otherwise we have to pick 12 points from next 4 games and I really can't see that happening.

BTW, is it head to head or goal difference in CL?

boloyev said:
knowing Mourinho, I think he will probably play a "soft" team against one of the dormtmund games (probably away) so he can eliminate us early in the competition. watch out for a shitty real performance in dortmund and then coming to manchester and playing like 11 lions.

If he recorded and watched last night game I might think that he would rather eliminate Dortmund early in the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.