Double-dip!

B B

blueinsa

Officially the longest recession for over 50 years with no end in sight.

We told you so SWP, we told you ;-)

GStar said:
Considering the thread title, i am thoroughly disappointed.

I did think about it but I like the fact I am warning free at the moment.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Doomed we are all doomed

Or are we???

I notice you jump all over stuff like this.

Lots of people are fucked fella, well and truly fucked.

Just wait till the Euro finally goes pop and the shit will well and truly hit the fan.

I will of course eagerly await your usual response ;-)

Spain, a country well and truly fucked with over 25% unemployment and virtually bankrupt only had a decline in GDP of 0.3% last month compared to our 0.7%.

The thing is with this recession is that most people are not really feeling the pinch, infact many people have never had it so good. As a friend recently exclaimed to me when speaking on this subject "people in Weaste are sniffing cocaine" - Ok, maybe thats not the most scientific way of measuring things but it does make you think.....

So it's harder to get money from the banks so if you are looking to set up a business or perhaps remortgage/obtain a mortgage, and I believe you have not had a pay rise and there have been cuts in your stonking pensions if you work in the public sector (boo hoo!).

However the real reason why most of us have not had any makor effects is that the interest rates have remained at an all time low meaning that we have not suffered huge increase in our mortgage repayments like people suffered in the 80's. If that was to happen then I think we'd all really start feeling the pinch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.