Double-dip!

SWP's back said:
Yes they are posh. Let's keep using it in the pejorative as we are idiotic inverted snobs.

Attack the policies rather than the upbringing. You'd go spare if I kept referring to you as a council estate oik.

Ps- "by your reckoning" eh? Well I'm sure you know best.

Whether we like it or not the 'posh' mantra will always be targeted by the media and opposition, however the policies implemented by the 'work experience' chancellor seems to ring true; that him and his party are 'out of touch'. Totally agree that it is their polices which should be judged but its hard not to target their upbringing when I feel that possibly they don't realise the consequences of such policies due to their upbringing. When 'you can kill two birds with one stone' everyones going to take it up.

metalblue said:
SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
All Euroepan indices are in the red after Draghi's press conference.
Means nothing mate.

For example, the FTSE was up 1.31% yesterday and it's down 0.59% today so it's a net gain on the two days.

If there were panicky, you would expect to see a far bigger sell off (2-3% atleast).

Was predictable mate...eur rallying hard against dollar before and at start of speech...said it was a sell, seemed to be looking for stops above 1.24, expected a test of that then dropped like a stone even though I was bearish it caught me by surprise enough for me to ask "what the fuck happened there?".

Too wishy-washy the language but market seems hungry for good news.
Up 2.5% today but twinkle doesn't like anything that may be construed as good news.

SWP's back said:
metalblue said:
SWP's back said:
Means nothing mate.

For example, the FTSE was up 1.31% yesterday and it's down 0.59% today so it's a net gain on the two days.

If there were panicky, you would expect to see a far bigger sell off (2-3% atleast).

Was predictable mate...eur rallying hard against dollar before and at start of speech...said it was a sell, seemed to be looking for stops above 1.24, expected a test of that then dropped like a stone even though I was bearish it caught me by surprise enough for me to ask "what the fuck happened there?".

Too wishy-washy the language but market seems hungry for good news.
Up 2.5% today but twinkle doesn't like anything that may be construed as good news.

I would start buying Spanish and Italian debt then.

city diehard said:
SWP's back said:
Yes they are posh. Let's keep using it in the pejorative as we are idiotic inverted snobs.

Attack the policies rather than the upbringing. You'd go spare if I kept referring to you as a council estate oik.

Ps- "by your reckoning" eh? Well I'm sure you know best.

Whether we like it or not the 'posh' mantra will always be targeted by the media and opposition, however the policies implemented by the 'work experience' chancellor seems to ring true; that him and his party are 'out of touch'. Totally agree that it is their polices which should be judged but its hard not to target their upbringing when I feel that possibly they don't realise the consequences of such policies due to their upbringing. When 'you can kill two birds with one stone' everyones going to take it up.

Actually it is complete bollox to go on about them being posh and so therefore out of touch. The reality is that not many politicians have worked for significant periods at being anything other than politicians. I appreciate that there are some but even those are now removed from real life. It's a bit like the opposite end of the scale with the dinosaur leftie union leaders. They are as out of touch as the politicians, they don't actually work and haven't done so for years

twinkletoes said:
He aint wrong though.

I only got up to about 6 maybe 7 minutes, he rambled on about the US printing money some crap about gold and silver. Then he he started to go on about sacrificing Greece and Europe printing money, was there anything interesting after that. As up to that point he was stating the bleeding obvious and when he wasn't doing that he was getting his facts wrong.

Challenger1978 said:
twinkletoes said:
He aint wrong though.

I only got up to about 6 maybe 7 minutes, he rambled on about the US printing money some crap about gold and silver. Then he he started to go on about sacrificing Greece and Europe printing money, was there anything interesting after that. As up to that point he was stating the bleeding obvious and when he wasn't doing that he was getting his facts wrong.
He appeals to a certain type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.