Douglas Costa (not city related)

Mayor West

Wasnt this guy linked to united for around £20m??

According to ssn he has just signed for Shaktar Donetsk for £3.5m!

Amazing how a valuation of a player changes depending on what club is interested (which DOES relate to city).

The guy hasn't even been a fixed starter and he has just a handful of games at the highest Brazilian level.

Inter Adriano and good ol' Ronaldo were the best in Brazil in 2009. The level is not that high.

European clubs have been sucking the life out of the South American talent pools for years now, and it's starting to take its toll.

Douglas is a skillful player, but quite lightweight and overvalued because of the ever decreasing options available.

He's gone to what can only be described as the hotbed for South Americans desperate to make an impact in Europe to get a move west, Ukraine.

He may develop there, but the last 2 products we as City fans have seen come out of the Americas via Shakhtar are Elano and Nery Castillo, both talented individuals, but couldn't cut it on a consistant basis.

While we are on the 'not city related' subject I see that Arry the cockney spiv has confirmed his interest in Van Nistlerooy which therefore also confirms that Arry is a Liar given that only a couple of weeks go he stated that he wasnt going to sign anyone. So Mr "Hes a trific player and I will have to see what the chairman says" yet again shows what a total fraud he is.

Big Dave Watson said:
While we are on the 'not city related' subject I see that Arry the cockney spiv has confirmed his interest in Van Nistlerooy which therefore also confirms that Arry is a Liar given that only a couple of weeks go he stated that he wasnt going to sign anyone. So Mr "Hes a trific player and I will have to see what the chairman says" yet again shows what a total fraud he is.

His little tax evasion saga with Mandaric emphasises that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.