Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post 154 above. I have no idea if this is right. I don’t understand how he could theoretically work in France, Portugal or Spain but not in the UK. I thought if you can work in one EU country you can work in any of them.
If you're a citizen of one you can work anywhere, but being given a work permit by one doesn't entitle you to work elsewhere as far as I know

Would be a great move for him. Big crowds there and much more competitive than the Celtic league.

If you're a citizen of one you can work anywhere, but being given a work permit by one doesn't entitle you to work elsewhere as far as I know
That makes sense, thanks. It’s been a long time since I lived in England. I’m out of touch with the rules.

City Watch @City_Watch
Douglas Luiz will return to Girona FC on loan from for a second season. Manchester City hope regular appearances will lead to a Brazil call-up so that Douglas can get a work permit next season. [Globo/Extra]
7:13 PM . Aug 29, 2018

City Watch @City_Watch
Douglas Luiz will return to Girona FC on loan from for a second season. Manchester City hope regular appearances will lead to a Brazil call-up so that Douglas can get a work permit next season. [Globo/Extra]
7:13 PM . Aug 29, 2018

That should read 'otherwise you can fucking finance yourselves'.

Terrible loan move barely got a kick last season don't see any reason why that would change plus he is in competition for minutes with another one of our loan players. Surely another club must have been interested but heard alot of them wanted an option to buy

Terrible loan move barely got a kick last season don't see any reason why that would change plus he is in competition for minutes with another one of our loan players. Surely another club must have been interested but heard alot of them wanted an option to buy

Haven't they changed managers?

Haven't they changed managers?
Yeah maybe he will get more of a shout but the fact it was a last minute loan deal tells me that he isn't too keen on luiz and was sent there more or less because he couldn't stay here and had to go somewhere and without any other serious options he got sent to the easiest place to push through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.