Douglas Luiz

mcfc482

Sounds like we should be taking our option to buy him back. 25 mill I think it is.

Villa fans are raving about him, always liked the look of him and Pep seemed to like him before. Sounds like he’s had the necessary experience at Villa.

If we are lucky a ready made replacement for Fernandinho and has all the potential to improve. More mobile than Rodri and a great option to have in the squad!

A signing definitely worth using our option on before he’s goes elsewhere and is worth 60+ mill soon.

I believe he's going to have suitors in the PL between those that come up and others that are in the lower-mid table.

I've read that the buyback is worth 25M this summer and then goes up to 30M. I think he has a place in the squad once Dinho is done after next season.

Therefore, I believe it might be good business to buy him back and loan him to a lower level PL team for further experience. Maybe a team like Leeds with Biesla would be an option.

I didn't see his last game, but he was trending :)

It seems he have an outstanding game, hopefully he will keep progressing.

I believe he's going to have suitors in the PL between those that come up and others that are in the lower-mid table.

I've read that the buyback is worth 25M this summer and then goes up to 30M. I think he has a place in the squad once Dinho is done after next season.

Therefore, I believe it might be good business to buy him back and loan him to a lower level PL team for further experience. Maybe a team like Leeds with Biesla would be an option.

If we could sort it out and get him on board with it, I like the sound of your idea. Would work for Leeds too not needing make a purchase on a PL proven player.

If we could sort it out and get him on board with it, I like the sound of your idea. Would work for Leeds too not needing make a purchase on a PL proven player.
Would like Leeds to take luiz and harwood-bellis on loan. Both need to learn a similar system for 1st team prem outfit. Luiz has a very high ceiling, hopefully pep and bielsa can help him get there.

Leeds would be a good move for him if he got game time, I'm not certain he would with Kalvin Phillips already playing that position for Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.