Doug's Training Report 3/2

Didsbury Dave said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I think savic should play in a back 4 if vinny isn't fit. Fulham will defend and we need richards' penetration from right back. Please not the 3 at the back again.

Dempsey will tear him a new one at centre half. I'd play him but at right back otherwise Micah and Zaba for me.
Interesting selection. I think if he did want Micah at ch it would mean he doesnt trust savic so he'd go zab at rb. But a game like tomorrow is dead wrong for zab at fullback as we need to break fulham down and zab doesnt give you that .

Zabba did well last year against Fulham. Scored a belting goal too.

No Sqvic for me. Fulham will play 10-1 and look for a bit of luck on the break, as per every team we have played for weeks. Savic is to vulnerable for this. As someone says NDJ would be a good shout - we need Micahs attacking threat on the wing.

Ps - how was Bobby's body language??

the talisman said:
NDJ at centre half?

He's 5ft 8 ffs
Everton's Tony Hibbert was 5'7". Look how well we did against him.

All jokes aside, NDJ at centre half sounds like a horrible idea.

Savic is susceptible to pace and power. Dempsey has neither so I'd be fine with Savic at centre back.

Project said:
Savic is susceptible to pace and power. Dempsey has neither so I'd be fine with Savic at centre back.

You clearly havn't seen much of Dempsey,he has superb timing with decent pace while the majority of his game is based on power and industry,plus,in the air he will murder Savic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.