Downing from Boro?

RobinJo said:
coimbatore blue said:
RobinJo said:
coimbatore blue said:
Overrated. Bridge is better imo

Downing is a fucking left winger!

He also plays left back . I am pretty sure ive seen him play left back for England and Boro on a number of occasions.. and cool down..

So how can you compare someone with someone ele, o nthe basis that you'think' he could have played left back. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok Good twisting of what i actually intended.. He is a ok player anyway , so sorry for wasting your time.

He's fucking gash, way above his station. Very mediocre prem player and will only stand out in the shitter teams, like boro

coimbatore blue said:
Overrated. Bridge is better imo

dear me just hit my head at looking at this...Bridge is a left back and Downing is a left mid how can you put these together and say that one is better:/

djelanomcfc said:
Im quite sure Downing is a Goalkeeper and is a pointless buy as we have Given and Hart.

What are you talking about, he's exactly the type of target man we need

Downings ankle is fucked, hes out till xmas at least. we would be fucking idiots to sign a player that cant kick a ball for the next 7 months. it could even be a career ender. wait till hes fit and playing again and have a look again in jan (if we fucking have to)

bobmcfc said:
Downings ankle is fucked, hes out till xmas at least. we would be fucking idiots to sign a player that cant kick a ball for the next 7 months. it could even be a career ender. wait till hes fit and playing again and have a look again in jan (if we fucking have to)

im glad somebody pointed that out only took 3 pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.