Download Full Game |United v City (23/10/11)

blackley macca said:
What do these downloads play on?

I have downloaded 1st and 2nd half which won't play on Windows Media Player or VLC Player, can anyone help please?

if you downloaded the separate links (i.e. 1st half parts 1-6) then they are rar files mate....you need to unrar the files into 1 file.

download & install winrar, then double click on part 1 file and it will open winrar....now click extract at top of winrar window...click ok on the pop up box and wait for winrar to finish....when done you will have 1 x AVI file that windows media or VLC will play

do same for 2nd half

shadygiz said:
blackley macca said:

I have downloaded 1st and 2nd half which won't play on Windows Media Player or VLC Player, can anyone help please?

if you downloaded the separate links (i.e. 1st half parts 1-6) then they are rar files mate....you need to unrar the files into 1 file.

download & install winrar, then double click on part 1 file and it will open winrar....now click extract at top of winrar window...click ok on the pop up box and wait for winrar to finish....when done you will have 1 x AVI file that windows media or VLC will play

do same for 2nd half

Next volume is required (skpd-just-football.blogspot.com).-sKpD.part2.rar

That's the message when im trying to extract both parts mate

blackley macca said:
shadygiz said:
blackley macca said:

do same for 2nd half

Next volume is required (skpd-just-football.blogspot.com).-sKpD.part2.rar

That's the message when im trying to extract both parts mate

make sure all rar files are in the same folder mate....create a folder called 1st half and paste the rar files into the folder....then use winrar

You're a lifesaver! Stupid dvr had breakdown & deleted 10 of my MC games, this 1 included. Thx will be downloading a while.

SingBlueSilva said:
You're a lifesaver! Stupid dvr had breakdown & deleted 10 of my MC games, this 1 included. Thx will be downloading a while.

if you've lost any others mate, heres a link to all the matches i've put links to from the last 3 years ;p

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=download+full+game&terms=all&author=shadygiz&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=download+full+game&terms=all&author=shadygiz&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>

Thanks Shadygiz. Since I will be dl quite abit and don't want to be here for weeks waiting on free, looks like I am going to have to spring for premium account.
Is there a site you like more than the others? Awesome work btw.

SingBlueSilva said:
Thanks Shadygiz. Since I will be dl quite abit and don't want to be here for weeks waiting on free, looks like I am going to have to spring for premium account.
Is there a site you like more than the others? Awesome work btw.

i dont upload them mate....i only find the links.....most links are interchangeable....so you can download part1 from hotfile site & part 2 from filesonic site, file 3 from fileserve site, etc.....that way it minimises the wait times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.