Dr Gillian McKeith

Chris Mac said:
Seems the poor woman neede oxygen last night after a severe panic attack on THAT tv show. Now this is a woman who pokes peoples turds around on tv to make a living....how the fook does that make her a celebrity?

She's not but who gives a fuck, I can't wait to see her eat those worms tonight, she's a fucking bigger fraud than Harrison .

de niro said:
Chris Mac said:
Seems the poor woman neede oxygen last night after a severe panic attack on THAT tv show. Now this is a woman who pokes peoples turds around on tv to make a living....how the fook does that make her a celebrity?

She's not but who gives a fuck, I can't wait to see her eat those worms tonight, she's a fucking bigger fraud than Harrison .

Sorry Bill, I'm not having that !

what does my head in with these type of people is they're quite happy to take the big pot of money on offer to do these type of shows but not willing to do any of the tasks asked of them, just like Fraudley Harrison IMO

i'm only watching it as Shaun Ryders in it. Also thought the Winehouse was in it but it wasn't her.

Love the Flack on ITV2 though but that brand wannabe needs a good smack.

Chris Mac said:
I just read on t'internet she's not a "real" doctor. If that's the case and you can call yourself whatever you want I will be, from now on.......The Pope !

Shes not a real doctor she gave that title to herself and has since had to remove it,also have you ever seen someone faint,supposedly out of it but remembers to pull her top down so you couldnt see her fat gut!! Me and the missus clocked it,she is one big FRAUD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.