Drama queens

Bluemoon115 said:
attention_whore2.jpg

I think this pic is going to be used an awful lot today...

PMSL. haha

moomba said:
People on this site are very intolerant of someone with a different opinion to theres.

If you think people are going over the top in their criticisms of the performance, maybe you could try and debate the issue.

Would appear some would rather just start inane threads, not adding to any match discussion, review of managerial decision making, player performances. Bit like fans that spend an entire game focussed on the actions of opposition fans, some here just want to confront, belittle and psychobabble about fellow fans that dare hold a different opinion. Maybe they're saving their analytical skills for when Match of the Day airs later.

Big G said:
The sending off did them a favour, it gave them an excuse to defend, and they are giving their all wekk in week out to stay in this league, We unfortunatly do not possess the same fight as them,
Put us against a team that likes to play football and its an easier game for us, put us in a scrap and we struggle.
true, it helps if a fan understands the strengths & weaknesses of his team, its frustrating to see a performance like that but theres no point throwing a fit about it. Must have been a nightmare as kids some of the fans we have............i`ll scream & scream till mummy puts it right, spoilt brats if you ask me.

ballinio said:
Big G said:
The sending off did them a favour, it gave them an excuse to defend, and they are giving their all wekk in week out to stay in this league, We unfortunatly do not possess the same fight as them,
Put us against a team that likes to play football and its an easier game for us, put us in a scrap and we struggle.
true, it helps if a fan understands the strengths & weaknesses of his team, its frustrating to see a performance like that but theres no point throwing a fit about it. Must have been a nightmare as kids some of the fans we have............i`ll scream & scream till mummy puts it right, spoilt brats if you ask me.

The way some people go on I am amazed they actually have the mentallity to be classed as a 'football fan', hell I will even go as far to say I am sure some dont even understand the game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.