Draw in the FA Cup

blueantc

probably already been asked but if we were to draw against the rags when is the replay gonna be ? cheers

antculmcfc said:
probably already been asked but if we were to draw against the rags when is the replay gonna be ? cheers

Maybe 17th or 18th pal can’t wait for this game win or lose sing loud stand proud

fa2011mcfc said:
antculmcfc said:

Maybe 17th or 18th pal can’t wait for this game win or lose sing loud stand proud

I hope we hear plenty of choruses of "Who put the ball in United's net? Half the f*****g team!"

Vienna_70 said:
fa2011mcfc said:
antculmcfc said:

I hope we hear plenty of choruses of "Who put the ball in United's net? Half the f*****g team!"

LMAO that song its F*****g exellent and i hope the hole of the ground stand up and belt this out

Vienna_70 said:
fa2011mcfc said:
antculmcfc said:

I'm liking the fact that we're now singing who put the ball in United's net instead of the Munichs'. There has been a definite shift in that respect. Integrity.

fa2011mcfc said:
antculmcfc said:

see straight through it, nice try......

the old abbey said:
please please brothers stop calling them that weak and tame word rags,they are simply known as the FILTH.

always be known as rags ..... call them everyname under the sun .... hate everything they stand for

Find it funny we can sing who put the ball in the munich net.....yaya yaya toure and it not be aim at United what so ever..... sure they wont understand though and get annoyed, I am correct in saying that Yaya did in fact actually put the ball in munichs net

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.