Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

Re: Drawn against the rags/chelsea (FA Cup Semifinal)

Lavinda Past said:
On.... Bring it!

Chelsea are shite, rags are in tatters.

Full scale Poznan like last time please chaps:)

the atmosphere's gonna be buzzin

Pigeonho said:
Blueboy73 said:
Wot a surprise the rags or chelsea in the semi, you just knew it would come out like that.
Gives us, united or Chelsea a guaranteed cup win.

Keeping us apart would have guaranteed that even more.

Re: FA Cup Semifinal draw

Caveman said:
We're the away team = no Green Man, no roundabout.

Not the case - the end you get is allocated alphabetically. If you are earlier in the alphabet than the other team, you get the Green Man, so, if it's Chelsea we don't get it and if it's the scum, we do.

Do we play the rags on the monday night before the semi-final,2011 we were away at liverpool if i recall was also a monday night game,before the semi-final with the rags...

southstander93 said:
Glad we're playing United at some point (possibly), not too sure I could've hacked it in the final.

Proper gutted about no roundabout or green man. We will have to take over the other side of Wembley!

Dont think the order of the draw detemines which end of wembley we get.

As far as I know its alphabetical - if we play united we get the green man end - if we play chelsea we get the other

Can anyone else confirm ?

Like someone said above, United will buckle at the Bridge and we will end up playing chelsea. Then going on to play Wigan with a extra 10,000 blues in the Wigan end

tasker said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
tasker said:
bring it on danny
Couldn't have been any other draw could it? My nerves have just about recovered from last time mate, can't wait though.
haha tickets want be going on sale for a long time untill they play there replay, wonder when that will be?

Christ knows. If Chelsea get past Steau on Thursday there isn't a free week until the semi

Don't see why they need to wait before selling tickets though

tasker said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
tasker said:
bring it on danny
Couldn't have been any other draw could it? My nerves have just about recovered from last time mate, can't wait though.
haha tickets want be going on sale for a long time untill they play there replay, wonder when that will be?

This Wednesday I think as that is when our possible replay against Barnsley was going to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.