"Dressing room of Dreams"

I get what you’re saying but that’s exactly what’s stopping me buying it.

Many people who saw both Peter Doherty and Colin Bell said they were just as good as each other, some even said Doherty was better.

Wilf Wild and Sam Cowan were the manager and captain of the FA Cup and League title winning sides of the 1930s.

Fred Tilson is only City’s tenth all-time top scorer with 132 goals yet Kinkladze never even played 132 games games for the club, never mind getting to the realms of scoring 132 goals.

Tommy Johnson scored more league goals for the club (158) than Kun has, and the most goals in one season in the club’s history (38). And scored 166 goals for us overall.

Some of the others on my list have scored 132-152 goals for the club.

I meant Houghton, not Horton.
Some very good points there and I agree with them but they are not recognisable players, not to me anyway.
Like I said 'you can't please all the people all the time'.

I should have realised you meant Steph Houghton not Brian, I am probably not at my sharpest today ;-)

Some very good points there and I agree with them but they are not recognisable players, not to me anyway.
Like I said 'you can't please all the people all the time'.

I should have realised you meant Steph Houghton not Brian, I am probably not at my sharpest today ;-)
Also maybe I should have a go at a painting instead of moaning about someone else’s fine work haha

Any ideas about the two green bottles above Corrigan's locker?
One is the one that hit him on the head thrown from Kop.Not sure about the other Could be the one that was thrown at the bus on the way to Anfield for the CL quarter final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.