Drinking Ban on Trains for the CS?

Timmmmahhhh

Apparently there was on for the semi, not sure about the final, has anyone heard of one this time round?

Think I'm gonna get the train down this time.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Apparently there was on for the semi, not sure about the final, has anyone heard of one this time round?

Think I'm gonna get the train down this time.

F***in better not be..... just bought a big case of bud for the lads!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Likely to be banned I would say. It also says exclusion zone round the stadium. Not sure what that means

Like the big screen showings of the world cup in city centre. Lost a feckin crate of stella ACAB unless i really need them then they are britains finest

Last time they put signs up around a week before, not been piccadilly this week so can't comment about sunday,

but a couple of cans, can't see there being a problem

thepolarbear said:
Take your own how will they stop you

In my experience of dry trains they have a line of coppers at the platform entrance searching bags and confiscating any alcohol - you would have to hide anything you want to take, plus they have coppers on the train in each carriage and if they see you drinking they have the power to dump you off at the next station stop - not worth the risk for the sake of a couple of cans IMO

I took a botle of champers down in my bag to the final to share in the hotel room with my wife after the match and the bastards took it off me and i was in first class

laffin their bollox off with a big pile of booze stacking up next to em, not coppers, looked like showsec monkeys to me.

it will be a dry train deffo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.