Drinking beer at football games

you can do it in the bundesliga (at least at the moment, the debate about banning stands is in full force and england is brought on as a role model how to fight fan rioting)

Ruhr said:
you can do it in the bundesliga (at least at the moment, the debate about banning stands is in full force and england is brought on as a role model how to fight fan rioting)

Well I can imagine the events in Dusseldorf last week didn't really help matters. It'd be a great shame if Germany went the same way as England in terms of stadium regulations.

what puzzles me is when we have a european night they dont sell alcohol in the stadium and say its uefa rules yet whenever you see a game in champs league,europa league abroad they always have beer in their hands in the stands

davymcfc said:
It's a mad rule but it comes from years of football fans taking liberties. Top division rugby has standing as well I think.

I think football fans would be able to behave these days but it would be too much of a controversial move for the authorities to change things.

down here maybe...but not in scotland it seems.

and aston villa are looking at introducing a small terrace between the holte end and witton lane stand.

the "authorities" are a problem, but the apathy of football fans in enforcing a change by way of protest is the biggest bar to bringing back safe standing.

we all pay up to 50 quid for away matches every two weeks during the season and proceed to stand throughout the game...then say," oh no, standing will never be brought back"

beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.