Drinking in Newcastle on Sunday before game….

Last season went to the Town Wall after the game and had a cracking Sunday lunch. It's not a pub for colours or for chanting though, but for us FOCs it was a great place to go to for decent beer, good service and superb food.

Raffertys is a good laugh. 4 bombs for a fiver. Just don't upset the landlady by asking for a glass of water

Went in a pub behind the away end ,sort of adjacent to the real St James park...Boxing day, under Mancini..had a few pints,got loud and started singing "Shall lall lall lall Summerbee" top of me voice,pissed... ,having visions of the 1968 title win in me head...made way to the ground...we were late for k.o....had go up those endless stairs, twas a real effort,but as we got closer to the top...,I could hear that warm atmosphere of a Bubbling Blue away end..I knew we had scored,... everyone was happy, I made the last few steps to the top just in time to hear a Blue ROAR!!! We,d scored a second!! !!!!!

Oh Wow..as I staggered to find my seat at the top of those fucking stairs the beery chants of "Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way"
"Oh what fun it is to see City win Away !!!! Hey!!!" I was straight into the Party.

I've always loved Boxing day Football,it was a unique atmosphere, everybody merry. We won 3-1.
Love Mancini
Love City.

The union rooms is now a cocktail wine bar.The haymarket has a good few pubs start at the Hancock and work your way back to the ground.

The company who owned okana went bust I'm sure it's just changed its name to something else.still expensive aswell.

Went in a pub behind the away end ,sort of adjacent to the real St James park...Boxing day, under Mancini..had a few pints,got loud and started singing "Shall lall lall lall Summerbee" top of me voice,pissed... ,having visions of the 1968 title win in me head...made way to the ground...we were late for k.o....had go up those endless stairs, twas a real effort,but as we got closer to the top...,I could hear that warm atmosphere of a Bubbling Blue away end..I knew we had scored,... everyone was happy, I made the last few steps to the top just in time to hear a Blue ROAR!!! We,d scored a second!! !!!!!

Oh Wow..as I staggered to find my seat at the top of those fucking stairs the beery chants of "Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way"
"Oh what fun it is to see City win Away !!!! Hey!!!" I was straight into the Party.

I've always loved Boxing day Football,it was a unique atmosphere, everybody merry. We won 3-1.
Love Mancini
Love City.
That would be the black bull..that to has changed its name to the black and white bull i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.