Drinking in Trafford

Danny Hoekman

Have always drank local before crossing the border when going to OT. However, this year we're thinking of going for a pint or two nearer to the ground. Any ideas chaps? Went in The Pomona a couple of years ago after the game and seemed quite blue, though bit of a trek - is it still open (seem to recall it being boarded up last time I passed??)?

And can you still drink on the streets in Trafford, unlike Manchester, if the only option turns out to be the offy?

think we should all try and go to the same place if im honest, what about somewhere near the lowry centre, lime bar or summot, dont know if there will be loads of scum fans in there anyone got any ideas??? from there u can walk over that bridge into the swamp. any other ideas???

I've been in Lime Bar before every one of the O/T derbies for the last 4 or 5 years. Lots of reds in there but also plenty of blues. Never seen any hassle

Also you can get your car park ticket validated when u go to the bar and it's free to park

Danny Hoekman said:
Have always drank local before crossing the border when going to OT. However, this year we're thinking of going for a pint or two nearer to the ground. Any ideas chaps? Went in The Pomona a couple of years ago after the game and seemed quite blue, though bit of a trek - is it still open (seem to recall it being boarded up last time I passed??)?

And can you still drink on the streets in Trafford, unlike Manchester, if the only option turns out to be the offy?

The Pomona`s just re opened this week - the landlords a top lad aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.