Drinking limits.

Makes me think of my early days. When I was 20 me ansd a mate decided to do a pub crawl. Took many years to remember everthing but there was 20 different pubs and 2 nightclubs.

After years of thinking I realised that night I drank 6 cans before I went out, 8 pints, 2 JD's, 2 absinthe 79%, 12 tequilas, 7 sambucas, 5 blue WKD's, and some other various drinks over the space of 9 hours.

To this day I actually wonder how I woke up the next day, would never do it again but I have probably been close

Ourman said:
Strange how subjective drinking can be. In the past I've drunk two full bottles of Southern Comfort in a night and felt very few ill effects, yes I was drunk but able to hold conversations, walk home and no hangover to speak of, but on the other hand I've drunk two standard glasses of red wine passed out/fallen asleep and spent the next day in bed with an awful hangover.

You haven't drank 2 bottles of southern comfort and felt fine!

I moved to Tenerife when I was 18 and over the next 10 years put my body through plenty with copious amounts of drink and drugs consumed over that period. When I came back to the uk I continued to drink on a daily basis, due mainly to the fact that my business was pub/hotel based and it was easier to crack open a bottle of wine a night than not.
These days I don't drink at all whilst I'm in this country but save it until I go over to Tenerife which tends to be 7-8 times a year (4 day break maximum) and relive my youth by going a bit mental. Bit strange I suppose but c'est la vie..

No point in me posting some of the sessions of my youth, they just simply would not be believed, lets just say that I once went 5 days in Sennybridge with 8 hours in bed and it wasnt because of the exercise

I don't drink at all Monday to Friday most weeks but come Saturday I will have a few.

If a home game I will usually have about six pints in total before and after a game. If going home from the game I will then share two bottles of red wine and a litre of vodka with my wife. Usually end up dancing in the kitchen till 6 in the morning.

Away games are different all together, just pints, about ten or so and a few vodka cokes, that's if I go.

Every Saturday football or not we polish off the wine and vodka. It's our release day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.