drinking on the coaches

Hamann Pineapple said:
I have a friend who will be surfing on top of the bus whilst consuming Pina Coladas. He will be drawing attention away from the deluge of booze and Bolivian fairy dust being consumed downstairs.
We're on one of the 'officials' from Eastlands. The old bags and trainspotters on them would have you thrown off for making too much noise unwrapping a Werthers Original.
I'm dropping a couple of trips on the way down instead. Should keep it lively.

We're on a minibus to avoid exactly those same thoughts...
15 of us leaving town at 7.
We will be bladdered by Knutsford and lobbed the cans/bottles out the windows at any scum coaches we see...
Happy Days...

Local supporters club coaches (not the official club coaches flask and blanket brigade) almost always let you drink - getting rid of the empties at the pub stop before arrival and stowing any remaining beers in the luggage section.
If they didn't, hardly any fucker would go on em...

Hamann Pineapple said:
I have a friend who will be surfing on top of the bus whilst consuming Pina Coladas. He will be drawing attention away from the deluge of booze and Bolivian fairy dust being consumed downstairs.

so you've got charlie sheen on your coach then?

the problem is that the driver is guilty of an offence too.
Ive been on coaches that have had a cursory search in the past - but this time you can bet they will be coming down tough, and some poor bastards will be made an example of

I am on a local supports club coach, and everytime that I have used it before booze has never been a problem. However, we have already been told that for this came it won't be allowed.

Coach is leaving at 7am, so they opening the pub that we go from at 5am. Do I get up early and start drinking, or just stay out on Friday night ?

DavidChubs said:
I am on a local supports club coach, and everytime that I have used it before booze has never been a problem. However, we have already been told that for this came it won't be allowed.

Coach is leaving at 7am, so they opening the pub that we go from at 5am. Do I get up early and start drinking, or just stay out on Friday night ?

BOTH!!!

but were going greenman and will have about 4hours in there shall i wait ? Sounds like a lot of piss pots going to wembley?

The point is that if you get stopped and the police find booze, it’s the driver and the operator that gets fined. The driver could loose his licence and up to a £1000 fine.

There should be plenty of time to get a drink at Wembley, consider the implications to others rather than yourself.

On minibuses, one of the Mayfair minibuses got searched at West Ham, don’t think the driver got done but I bet he will not be allowing booze on board in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.