Driving To Ireland (Dublin)

rickmcfc

Next weekend I am making a delivery for work to Ireland. The vehicle will have the company graphics on, and I will be taking over electrical equipment (TV/LED panels) for an upcoming job in a few weeks time.

1) What do I need to clear customs regarding the stock in the van?
2) Do I need any documents relating to the vehicle?

Also is there anything else I should be thinking of before setting off? I am triple jabbed so all good on the covid front, I just need to submit a passenger locator form 72hrs prior to arriving in Dublin.

Next weekend I am making a delivery for work to Ireland. The vehicle will have the company graphics on, and I will be taking over electrical equipment (TV/LED panels) for an upcoming job in a few weeks time.

Also is there anything else I should be thinking of before setting off? I am triple jabbed so all good on the covid front, I just need to submit a passenger locator form 72hrs prior to arriving in Dublin.

Need a big red hand of ulster flag in the window I believe, to get on with the locals.

Amphibious vehicle and you won’t need anything.

Honestly, I'd give these a quick bell to be sure (to be sure) - customs have become a bit more awkward over the last few years.

Section 3 of the below link will answer your car question:

Once you are in Ireland there is no customs or physical border between north and south.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.