Driving up Manchester rd

stony

In Rochdale, along the duel carriageway. I was doing about 45 overtaking another car when I heard a huge fucking bang, somewhere on the car. I couldn't stop but I turned into Tweedale street and pulled over.
There is a fist sized dent on the roof of the car about 3 inches from the windscreen. Some cnut must have launched a half brick from the embankment.
I went straight to Rochdale police station, which is literally just round the corner and they couldn't have give less of a shit.
A few inches lower and I could have been dead and the Police attitude was "no one else has reported anything so it's not worth sending anyone out" I bet if it was early morning they would have breathalysed me to be on the safe side though......Cnuts!

If it would of been one of the dibbles cars the hepicopter would of been fuckin out...I hope whoever threw it dies very soon...

Not quite on the same scale as your experience but ........

the wife was drivin' up Manchester Road , Cheadle at 40mph when a dead pigeon came hurtlin' down and landed on her bonnet , causing a loud thud!

She was that startled she almost drove into the wall of a pub in fright!

Those towrags that did that to you need teaching a lesson , but the cops are a waste of space , unless , of course , it's happenin' to one of their own!

sorry to hear that stony, but its so common you wouldnt belive it, the twats usually target taxis. look at how many black cabs have dents from pissed up twats kicking their cab doors, or kids chuckin half bricks at them as there driving along, there not bothered if there is a passenger inside. remember that lorry driver that was killed a good few years back, when some kids dropped a paving slab from a motorway bridge..glad your ok though...but sorry its nothing to the police, till someone gets killed and its never the twat who threw it.

My brother in law got brick thrown at his car from a bridge on the M602. Same story, the police couldnt give a shit, the way I saw it, that was attempted murder. Obviously the police were out in foarce a week later, around the corner from me checking road tax. From what I could see it was a 20 officer opertion. Id love to know the stats about the last time a crime was solved in Greater Manchester that wasnt a murder, rape, armed etc etc. Day to day fcucking annoying crimes or potentially serious stuff like your story are now conciderd not worth attempting to sort out. Moden day policing = too much law, not enough order...

brass neck said:
My brother in law got brick thrown at his car from a bridge on the M602. Same story, the police couldnt give a shit, the way I saw it, that was attempted murder. Obviously the police were out in foarce a week later, around the corner from me checking road tax. From what I could see it was a 20 officer opertion. Id love to know the stats about the last time a crime was solved in Greater Manchester that wasnt a murder, rape, armed etc etc. Day to day fcucking annoying crimes or potentially serious stuff like your story are now conciderd not worth attempting to sort out. Moden day policing = too much law, not enough order...

And too many soft "targets" that make it look like they are solving crime when they get a result.

That is no way to run a Police Force.

As a law abiding citizen I used to have some respect for the police. But a few incidents in the last 12 months have caused me to think they've lost the plot completely.

My son and his friends were attacked and one of them had his head cut open with a nail-studded plank. Fortunately my next door neighbour is an A&E consultant so he was abe to give him pretty decent first aid so it wasn't any worse. The police did respond but obviously the culprits had gone. Three times they were told where to find them as they were local and kept hanging around the same area but failed to turn up. Eventually they did and the culprits were arrested and charged with quite serious offences. The case came to court but had to be adjourned as they'd cocked it up, getting names wrong and charging the wrong ones with the wrong offences.

Second time I was driving down to London and joined the M6 from the M62. Traffic on the M6 was moving much more slowly than the merging traffic so I was moving past cars on the outside of me but joned the M6 and pulled out once it was safe to do so. One of Cheshire's finest pulled me over and told me I'd been under-taking and it was an offence. I replied that I believed I was joining the motorway and was entitled as I was going at a constant speed that was faster than the traffic already on the motorway and was not on the M6 proper and still in the "merging" lane. His reply was "I know the law and you don't so don't argue!" I simply said that if he was so convinced he was right then charge me and we'll argue it in court. He backed down and sent me on my way.

At two recent games, the one against Everton and at Blackburn, I saw the police over-react to a ridiculous degree and start riding their horses into groups of totally innocent people.

driving out of bradford in a crane about 5 years ago and i heard a thud on the side of the crane,some twat had lobbed a brick and nearly came throught the window,so i stopped the crane our van behind me stopped and we legged it after about ten of them,a silly thing to do really as we could of well be done,couldent catch the bastards anyway,arrived back at the crane to traffic chaos...lol

WTF is the world coming to, when that is entertainment for kids? I remember the good old days when we'd go out and kick a fucking football around on some grass.....

....little c**ts should have 7 bells kicked out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.