Drogba what a player

Big Phil is the biggest headless chicken we have had since me, it's ok if your a bulldozer if its controlled with knowledge of whats around you, the guy puts his head down and hasn't a clue, id say bring back jo has have big phil

A great player when he is up for it. Garbage when not.
If he didnt fancy playing for a team third in the prem, in the last 8 of the cup and still in the champions league, WHY on earth would he be motivated to play for us

gingerman123 said:
His agent said the other day that we were going to buy him in jan for £18mil but Chelsea didn't accept it. He was up for going too apparently.

Shame, now he says he's glad they showed the faith, chance has been and gone now I fear..

I read somewhere that it was either Drogba or Scholari (after their bust up). Abramovic chose Drogba! Our loss he would have been immense, and still would be in the summer IMO.

I remember Uriah Rennie absolutely bollocking him when we played them at COMS just after Christmas a few years ago. Funny as fuck, the diving moaner really got put in his place. I've never been as cold as that night though and we ended up losing 0-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.