Drogba

someone posted supposed itk that we would bid for drogba back in december i think

ooh goody, nice opportunity for a conspiracy theory

drogba and terry have their heads turned by their agents, who tell them city are interested.

biggus phillus gets wind of this.

it's public knowledge that he wants robinho at any cost.

still fuming about robinho in the summer, he is enraged at city. doubly so cos he turned us down in the summer, now he has to do the penny pinching, whilst we cant give the money away. he phones the sun, and tells them all the things robinho has told him over the phone in his darkest hours.

Danamy said:
Ducado said:
levets said:
I remain convinced we will sign Drogba.

I was privvy to information before the Bridge deal was announced and the same source told me we had bid for Drogba; and the player was considering our offer. :-)

No reason to doubt him... He knows Chelsea are prepared to sell... Just hope it is a sale and not now a swap!!

Listed

I do believe Ducado you have missed my Drogba prediction in the thread on page 27 half way down?
I'll give you a link to save you a job m8 ;)

Link: http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=260

You also missed when i gave you Wayne Bridge was signing back in October.........the link for that one is on the post i've linked you to.
You'll be getting the sack at this rate mate!! ;)

Danamy, I believe you are number 1 of only a few ITK on here... Cudicini next!! What do you think?

levets said:
Danamy said:
Ducado said:
levets said:
I remain convinced we will sign Drogba.

I was privvy to information before the Bridge deal was announced and the same source told me we had bid for Drogba; and the player was considering our offer. :-)

No reason to doubt him... He knows Chelsea are prepared to sell... Just hope it is a sale and not now a swap!!

Listed

I do believe Ducado you have missed my Drogba prediction in the thread on page 27 half way down?
I'll give you a link to save you a job m8 ;)

Link: http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=260

You also missed when i gave you Wayne Bridge was signing back in October.........the link for that one is on the post i've linked you to.
You'll be getting the sack at this rate mate!! ;)

Danamy, I believe you are number 1 of only a few ITK on here... Cudicini next!! What do you think?

Look on the Cudicini thread mate!! ;)

as i am too lazy to chase it up myself can anyone tell me just how many goals drogba has scored last season and this. and he is at least 30. do we really need somebody like him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.