Drone strike on America base

When there are people in the west that hate the west and wear that hate like a fashion statement there's very little hope.

Iran have misbehaved for decades, the middle east has yet to find its way properly and Russia and China are basket cases.
Misbehaved how? I am just asking?

Apart from their hostage taking antics over the years and their obvious state sponsored terrorism activities, I could forgive them blaming earthquakes on mini skirts and wanting death to the west.

Other than that they are just like Sweden mate ;)

Apart from their hostage taking antics over the years and their obvious state sponsored terrorism activities, I could forgive them blaming earthquakes on mini skirts and wanting death to the west.

Other than that they are just like Sweden mate ;)
personally, I'm a big fan of earthquakes

I need to refresh what I was taught at school but, unless my teacher was biased, I understood that Britain, back in the 1900s battled against the Russians for informal hegemony status in Persia in order to protect access to oil reserves. Our influence in the region was later taken over by Americans and, with British help, believed to have been party in removing an elected president after he nationalised oil reserves.

I need to refresh what I was taught at school but, unless my teacher was biased, I understood that Britain, back in the 1900s battled against the Russians for informal hegemony status in Persia in order to protect access to oil reserves. Our influence in the region was later taken over by Americans and, with British help, believed to have been party in removing an elected president after he nationalised oil reserves.
Yeah we've(or especially America and the CIA)have got history of removing/installing 'leaders'. Yet we have these cunts in Downing street? If we go to war. First thing. Get a shameless coach up to number 10 to pick those shithouses up. Plus a few posh schools. I'll be happy to board with me trumpet.

Edit. Didn't sound right

Maybe, just maybe, if us and America stopped thinking we can tell the world what to do....
British Colonial attitudes and American policing doesn't work.

Pentagon Spokesperson: The President is looking at a number of options. We will decide at the correct time and place.

Journalist: Are we going to Bomb Iran?

Pentagon Spokesperson: We believe the attackers were sponsored By the state of Iran and will act accordingly*

*Translation

Fuck no! We start bombing them, they start bombing Israel and Putin starts nuking Kiev. We're going to make up some bullshit the Houti's are bigger cunts than the Iranians and they ignored their state sponsor because their leader is an egotistical asshole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.