Droylsden attack?

Just heard some one dropped there 7up and it sprayed everywhere

serious shit going on

0009.gif

This so better not be true. The shops up there are suffering as it is, without this happening.

Anyway, if they come up from town they won't be able to find the bus stop to get off at with a bit of luck as they keep moving it due to the metrolink roadworks, just like I never can!!

MATCITY get back on the phone to your Mam please for the gossip!

Haha what is there to rob in Droyslden?! Home Bargains best board it's windows up

So long as they don't smash up the beehive, otherwise shit will get nasty

FuZzY said:
This so better not be true. The shops up there are suffering as it is, without this happening.

Anyway, if they come up from town they won't be able to find the bus stop to get off at with a bit of luck as they keep moving it due to the metrolink roadworks, just like I never can!!

MATCITY get back on the phone to your Mam please for the gossip!
Just got off the phone with her she says its quite

Her boss seen what was on Facebook and rang the police. They said they knew about it and not to panic. Shes a little bit out of the center (lloyds pharmacy if you know it) she finishes at 6 so i will go and pick her up

if i hear of anything else i will keep you informed<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
Haha what is there to rob in Droyslden?! Home Bargains best board it's windows up

fuck you need to remorgage to have a night in there very expensive

AntonDonJuan said:

There are quite a few shops on the precinct and Market Street if you must know so get your facts right before you start spouting off!

MATCITY said:
Just got off the phone with her she says its quite

Her boss seen what was on Facebook and rang the police. They said they knew about it and not to panic. Shes a little bit out of the center (lloyds pharmacy if you know it) she finishes at 6 so i will go and pick her up

if i hear of anything else i will keep you informed

Ok cheers.

FuZzY said:
There are quite a few shops on the precinct and Market Street if you must know so get your facts right before you start spouting off!
Well yeah i do know seeing as though i live round there, and it's a shithole

Maybe they could rob a pasty from greggs while they're at it

AntonDonJuan said:
FuZzY said:

wouldn't say it was a shithole plenty of worse areas to live

AntonDonJuan said:
FuZzY said:

What a total utter knob you are. So just because you think Droylsden is a shit hole you think its ok to smash it up or make your stupid remarks?

There's a few areas I class as a shit hole but I would never want their shops to be smashed up and make it more of a "shit hole"

People have to live in these areas, and at the end of the day this is our City and their City that they are smashing up for the fun of it.

Grow up ffs!

Work in between Ashton & Droylsden, both police statons have been contacted and we have been told there is no truth in these rumours. There is however a higher than normal police presence in the area, but this is back up for Manchester just in case. Lord Nelson Way seems to be busier than normal though today so I will find a different route home to mossley tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.