Drunk cyclists

Kinkladze 1

last Friday on my way home from work in Chester some absolute lunatic on a racing bike crashed into me whilst waiting to join a roundabout. He’s scratched the whole side of my car, knocked my wing mirror off and put a crack right across the windscreen. Totally his fault as I was stationery. I stopped to see if he was ok but he immediately started to abuse me verbally. He wreaked of booze. And the twat had no lights on!

last Friday on my way home from work in Chester some absolute lunatic on a racing bike crashed into me whilst waiting to join a roundabout. He’s scratched the whole side of my car, knocked my wing mirror off and put a crack right across the windscreen. Totally his fault as I was stationery. I stopped to see if he was ok but he immediately started to abuse me verbally. He wreaked of booze. And the twat had no lights on!

Call the feds. Same rules apply to cyclists as a motorist- drunk in charge, no lights etc. I am a very keen cyclist by the way and people like this give us a bad name.

Sounds like a right ****, I hope you told him what you thought of him.

giphy.gif

I love Bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.