Drunken women.

Andy Dale

I think the girlfriend is drunk,the kettle is in the toilet,
Apart from pissing in the wardrobe , anything worse .
I need a brew in the morning.

Andy Dale said:
I think the girlfriend is drunk,the kettle is in the toilet,
Apart from pissing in the wardrobe , anything worse .
I need a brew in the morning.

fucking sluts..i couldnt of had v2 tonight to the cost of a pea mix..i declined the offer...

i've been Djing in Pubs recently and being sober you see some sights, women are defo worse than men

fat_woman_vomit.jpg

They're fucking hard work when drunk. At stage one they can be good company, sometimes, happy and stuff. If you catch them at stage two, the flirty horny stage, then great. Stage three, the go and sleep in the shed, I hate you
I hate your mother, you never listen to me stage. That is when the problems start. And they move so quickly through the stages.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
They're fucking hard work when drunk. At stage one they can be good company, sometimes, happy and stuff. If you catch them at stage two, the flirty horny stage, then great. Stage three, the go and sleep in the shed, I hate you
I hate your mother, you never listen to me stage. That is when the problems start. And they move so quickly through the stages.

Mine becomes a obnoxious foul mouthed cow and starts to blame me for everything..even one of my married mates snogging a girl,that was my fault..i told the mrs that enough was enough and that if she cant control herself thats us not going out in public again..

p.s shes still the same..

Once you spot the horny stage. Stop drinking and take them home, they become 'open to suggestion'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.