DSG1982

You have to admit it seemed a bit odd, it seemed like every thread was based around personal info-can't be too careful on the net these days. I apologise to DSG1982, but I would always be cautious on these sort of threads!

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
You have to admit it seemed a bit odd, it seemed like every thread was based around personal info-can't be too careful on the net these days. I apologise to DSG1982, but I would always be cautious on these sort of threads!

Apology accepted. If you look through the total history of the topics I have created over the last year you will find the vast majority of them are actually not about personal info. But I take your point it did look a bit odd.

With the lack of football inducing a mind numbing tedium I have been a little prolific in my creation of new posts, and yes for someone that isn't usually as prolific it might seem strange. I too apologise for making you suspicious.

153714w.jpg

DSG1982 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Apology accepted. If you look through the total history of the topics I have created over the last year you will find the vast majority of them are actually not about personal info. But I take your point it did look a bit odd.

With the lack of football inducing a mind numbing tedium I have been a little prolific in my creation of new posts, and yes for someone that isn't usually as prolific it might seem strange. I too apologise for making you suspicious.

153714w.jpg

Nope- just checked your other posts and you're spot on they are all perfectly normal- sorry once again. Mods please so your bloody jobs for once and lock this thread!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DSG1982 said:

153714w.jpg

Nope- just checked your other posts and you're spot on they are all perfectly normal- sorry once again. Mods please so your bloody jobs for once and lock this thread!

the irony of this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.