DTA

meldrew

My new motto in live DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

Got a car 4 months ago mot passed everything hunky dory, last week car won't start and smoke coming out the engine.

This week, big hole in the engine could of set on fire, need a new engine and gonna set me back £500 plus and looks like mot was rushed through to get me too buy the car. My son was in the car with me when this happened and he could have been harmed, I'm seriously going to kill the twat who sold it me!

Goes on all the time unfortunately ..... especially with used car garages or second hand dealers.

They can easily put 12 months MOT on a car in an instant from either their own , or some dodgy mate who runs a back street garage ...... give it a bit of a service with the cheapest oils and parts they can find.

Half the cars aren't even fit to be on the road which is why some of them only offer a poxy 3 month warranty (like yours has probably got!) ....... they can manupilate MOT certificates and service history to suit before you ever see it ..... you come away from the garage thinking you've got a bargain , but sometimes that's far from the reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.