Dubai

jimmygrimble

I'm getting married in June and me and the missus-to-be have booked 10 nights in Dubai for our honeymoon. Anybody got any tips & advice of places to go, things to do/see?

We were thinking of using one day to head to Abu Dhabi and do the whole Yas Marina & Ferrari World thing. Might even pop in to the Sheikh's gaff, give him an insight into where we have been going wrong.

All suggestions are welcome.

Take plenty of sunblock. Nearly died there when I went last June.

The water parks are good fun. Atlantis and Wild Wadi. There are loads of great restaurants in Ab Dab and Dubai*. Most will have bars and night clubs attached, or nearby. The spice and gold souk are a good tourist trip across the creek. If you go across the creek, you MUST try an 'Abra' water taxi. It is 1 dirham (16p) each way! (*If you buy an 'Entertainer' book or app you can save loads.)

The spice and gold souk are a good tourist trip across the creek. If you go across the creek, you MUST try an 'Abra' water taxi. It is 1 dirham (16p) each way! 'Barasti' is a good open air bar/night club. If you like golf, there is a course for every day of the year it seems. You can go Go-Karting in Motor City, or of course shopping in the biggest and best Malls in the world :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.