Dubai

Indeed.

I’ll get my eyebrow wax booked in soon in preparation!
Went to a wedding last month of a guy who used to work for me (who is now a good friend) and his boyfriend - was the most fun wedding I’ve been to in years, and I messaged him on Friday as I knew they were back from their honeymoon.

They liked Mauritius but absolutely loved Dubai. Like seriously blown away by it, and I asked him about how they were treated (they are about as conspicuously gay as it’s possible to be) and he said they got absolutely no mither. He said the place was “full of puffs” which did make me laugh!

So I guess me and you could share a room to save on costs without any fear of getting locked up!

Went to a wedding last month of a guy who used to work for me (who is now a good friend) and his boyfriend - was the most fun wedding I’ve been to in years, and I messaged him on Friday as I knew they were back from their honeymoon.

They liked Mauritius but absolutely loved Dubai. Like seriously blown away by it, and I asked him about how they were treated (they are about as conspicuously gay as it’s possible to be) and he said they got absolutely no mither. He said the place was “full of puffs” which did make me laugh!

So I guess me and you could share a room to save on costs without any fear of getting locked up!
If you have clean feet, I don’t like a top‘n’tail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.