Dublin pubs

manc73

I'm going to Dublin on the weekend of the Villa game and was wondering if anybody knew if the match will be on and can recomend any central pubs that will be showing it. Also as it's about 12 years since my last trip over, any other pub recomendations would be appreciated. Cheers

Most pubs around town will have this match on as it is on Setanta Ireland and you should be able to watch it live. Recomending a pub around town most English lads when they come over head into Temple Bar but you will get robbed in there too dear for a drink.

fuck the price get down to temple bar and sample the atmosphere

youll find it in most places but dont expect any less than 5euro a pint lol

Purty Kitchen in temple bar for cheapest drink - €3.50.
For atmosphere for a match id go to Fitzsimons in temple bar, youl pay around €5 a pint in there though.

Outside of temple bar, the Woolshed on Parnell street is great for matches, youd get a pitcher of beer for €10 in there.

Most places in the city centre will be fine for watching the match. I'd avoid the Temple Bar as its for tourists and its stupidily expensive, but some lots of people seem to like it. Never understood why.

Let me know where you'e staying and I'll tell you where to go.
Don't listen to anyone telling you to go to temple bar for a start,
ridiculously over priced and the Purty Kitchen pub is full of stinking drunks
of a day time.

Temple Bar is full of English Stags and Hen dos. You get couple of Irish there at night but its just a rip off for most Irish people and we avoid it more than anywere in the city. Depending on your age and what you are looking for would be much easier to find you a decent pub. Swords outside of the city is a nice spot but a bit of a trip out a number of decent pubs were you wont be paying over the odds for a drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.