Dublin Trip

TINY

Off to Dublin next week for a night, just a quick jaunt over for the BH weekend.

Any recommendation of must do’s? Decent place for the city game?

Not been for a few years but, Temple Bar area was very expensive.....try the bus tour & Guinness brewery tour.

The Guinness factory tour is a must, that lovey warm roast malt smell when you first go in has lived with me for years, I think you get to pour your own pint at the gravity bar now, Temple Bar or Grafton Street for a pub crawl at night, if you want a change from Guinness, try the Porterhouse, cafe en Seine is good for morning after “jump leads”
it’s been a good 25 years since I last went, but all the places mentioned are still going strong.

Not been for a few years but, Temple Bar area was very expensive.....try the bus tour & Guinness brewery tour.

Bring plenty of cash mate. It's EXPENSIVE!

Take out a second mortgage?
What they said. Dublin just takes the piss with their prices for food and drink. Also; be aware if you're on the streets at night time. Dublin, like any major city, has a nasty underbelly to it.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.