Dublin.

Booking ours this week. Again, like others, if City dont get there then we are still going as it is one of the groups birthday that week.

6 of us booked flights and hotel.
We are also going regardless, good excuse for a few nights out in Dublin if nothing else.

Booked hotel but hanging on for flights - if we do get there then there is no way 12,000 blues are going to get over there on 3 Aer Lingus and 3 Ryanair flights.

Even after allowing for all the travellers not coming from Manchester and those going by ferry, I reckon they'll have to put on around 60-70 extra flights out of Manchester.

Not booked a single thing as I don't want to jinx it. Don't giv a shite about how much the prices go up I will be going no matter what.

If it was somewhere better than Dublin I might have considered booking up and having a few days there anyway, but as it is Dublin I haven't. Will only go there if City or England ever played there. Totally over rated City imo (oh and over priced)

Hotels can usually be cancelled with 24 hours notice without having paid anything upfront so seems rude not to book something. I booked in September.

From what i can gather the ground is in the Ballsbridge area we have booked an hotel in the city centre so where are people booking there hotels and how far is the ground from the centre and where do you go for the piss up at night as we are gonna go if we dont get there,but we will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.