Ducado's List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The One & Only List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

So after all the ITK's on this forum the past couple of months it ends up little old me got the most right with 2 and if Fat Sam wouldn't have taken over at Blackburn it would have been 3!!

When does the summer list start? Can you post ITK info for the summer now? I do not have any, but some of them on this time were priceless!

So are the WUMs going to be banned? Personally I hope not. I'd vote for just changing their Names to something WUM related.

Brand um!

TonyM said:
So are the WUMs going to be banned? Personally I hope not. I'd vote for just changing their Names to something WUM related.

Brand um!

put their usernames in red as a punishment

TonyM said:

Brand um!

No-one's getting banned. Except TaylorWill.

I got three wrong, here's an explanation (not an excuse) why.

RSC - The deal was in place, then the fat gimpanzee took over and pushed the price up, so it fell through.
Villa - Was always reliant on Valencia needing the cash (I'll find the thread if I can be arsed, it was two months ago so will take a lot of digging out).
Arshavin - That info was just wrong.

Not making excuses, or trying to get my name out of the red, but just offering an explanation for you all.

Ridicule me at will..

Ducado said:
Nice to back and see the list has been updated, there is a lesson in this, most people make things up
good Trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.