Ducado's List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the lists, it seems the same people just latch onto random rumours and spread it as gospel. When they get it right they're praised by the morons who frequent this sub-forum, when they get it wrong they're vilified. It's all slightly tragic and a bit 'Westlife fan' for my liking.

If I say now that Ireland is going but Torres is coming then I'm talking off the top of my head and using hearsay to slightly substantiate my post. If these 2 things turn out to be true then how the fuck am I classed as 'in the know'.

Funny, when City were shit and skint I don't remember many people caring who we bought. Yet here comes the money and fancy named foreigners and the people follow.

Do you have to actually name names to be on this list? When it was reported we were bidding for Gerrard and Torres,I said I'd spoken to an agent in the Amblehurst hotel nr Altrincham.He told me the Gerrard and Torres stuff was total crap and that he knew the 5 players we were after and they were all between the 10-20mil mark and that we'd walk away from any deal where we felt clubs/agents were taking the piss.He is spot on so far.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Do you have to actually name names to be on this list? When it was reported we were bidding for Gerrard and Torres,I said I'd spoken to an agent in the Amblehurst hotel nr Altrincham.He told me the Gerrard and Torres stuff was total crap and that he knew the 5 players we were after and they were all between the 10-20mil mark and that we'd walk away from any deal where we felt clubs/agents were taking the piss.He is spot on so far.

Strange but true fact for you.

Never trust a football agent ;-)

fbloke said:

Thing is though fbloke,I found it refreshing not to hear sensationlistic bollocks about us getting galacticos for 50,60,70mil. Once Milner and Balotelli sign,thats us for the summer.

fbloke said:

Thing is though fbloke,I found it refreshing not to hear sensationlistic bollocks about us getting galacticos for 50,60,70mil. Once Milner and Balotelli sign,thats us for the summer.

I know what you mean, it seems there is a lack of imagination in the way the club gets reported especially

fbloke said:

I know what you mean, it seems there is a lack of imagination in the way the club gets reported especially
A friend of mine has spoken with this agent this morning and what he said ,if true,is very interesting.1,the Balotelli deal is definately happening.2,so is the Milner deal with Ireland going to Villa.3,Adebayor is definately leaving.4,A deal is in motion for Robinho to go to Barca plus cash for Ibrahimovic.The only stumbling block is the amont of cash.

fbloke said:
A friend of mine has spoken with this agent this morning and what he said ,if true,is very interesting.1,the Balotelli deal is definately happening.2,so is the Milner deal with Ireland going to Villa.3,Adebayor is definately leaving.4,A deal is in motion for Robinho to go to Barca plus cash for Ibrahimovic.The only stumbling block is the amont of cash.

Using their Twitter feed, City said: "Take it from us everyone, despite reports, MCFC has no plans to sell Emmanuel Adebayor; our new No.9 for this season - and that's official."

you have nominated your self for the list....

school boy error

sniff said:

Using their Twitter feed, City said: "Take it from us everyone, despite reports, MCFC has no plans to sell Emmanuel Adebayor; our new No.9 for this season - and that's official."

you have nominated your self for the list....

school boy error
"No plans" is one step up from "Not inviting any offers". If anything this agent says turns out to have no foundation,I'll name him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.