Ducado's List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

paddystyle said:
there's gonna be an announcment of some sort soon,the usual thursday press conference was put off till today to accomodate that,i'm hearing 4.30pm

Indeed. Two players apparently, as my new list entry already states. Oh, it's good to be an outlaw again.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
coleridge said:
Ducado

You missed out the 6-12 players in January quote. Come on, man, get up to speed will you!

Your co-operation is much apprecaited. CTID

How do you know this?

I do not wish to be rude but I simply cannot say. If nothing else, de niro's thought police would be on my trail...

coleridge said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
coleridge said:
Ducado

You missed out the 6-12 players in January quote. Come on, man, get up to speed will you!

Your co-operation is much apprecaited. CTID

How do you know this?

I do not wish to be rude but I simply cannot say. If nothing else, de niro's thought police would be on my trail...

I understand you can't reveal your sources specificallly but is this from within the club?

coleridge said:
paddystyle said:
there's gonna be an announcment of some sort soon,the usual thursday press conference was put off till today to accomodate that,i'm hearing 4.30pm

Indeed. Two players apparently, as my new list entry already states. Oh, it's good to be an outlaw again.

Any idea what time matey? I'm in the dark about this one.

Bluemoon115 said:
coleridge said:
paddystyle said:

Any idea what time matey? I'm in the dark about this one.
originally it was supposed to be at lunch time,i've heard it's now gonna be just before the main teatime bulletins

KBS - obviously yes.

BM115 - paddystyle said 4.30pm which seems about right. Certainly this afternoon, I am told.

so are you saying that 2 players will be announced by the club today and the players are who ?

bridge and podolski ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.