Ducado's List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The List! (Keeping Track of the WUM's & ITK's)

paddystyle said:
how come i'm in red,just cause the papers say podolski's going back to cologne does'nt make it right,the window has'nt closed yet
cos duccy says so basically, hes just a bully.
have you upset him at some point?

atbmcfc said:
paddystyle said:
how come i'm in red,just cause the papers say podolski's going back to cologne does'nt make it right,the window has'nt closed yet

I am just a humble list maker why do you persecute me

atbmcfc said:
paddystyle said:
not to my knowledge,me and ducky have always been cool,seeing my name in red may well be the straw that breaks the camels back though

If the situation changes I will change it, but it's looking very unlikerly since he said he was signing for Cologne

Sorry! But this list is creasing me up!!! It has made me laugh out loud for the first time in ages!

Some classic entries on there, Ronny in asda, New Physio Harold Shipman.......Gold lads, pure gold.

Blueranger said:
Sorry! But this list is creasing me up!!! It has made me laugh out loud for the first time in ages!

Some classic entries on there, Ronny in asda, New Physio Harold Shipman.......Gold lads, pure gold.

Glad someone likes it, there are some good ones I know

01.07.09 Is when Podolski returns to Cologne. (SSN Sources)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.