Due for a phone upgrade, advice needed.

Lol. I remember when Anton jailbroke his iPhone.

Rick_Astley_2.gif

Wife had the Iphone 3g and i had the htc g1 when it first came out. Ease of use htc touch screen better apart from it didnt have pinch zoom back then. The apps were much better on iphone and if jailbroken freemans.

slightly off topic, has anybody got a contract with "three"? they've got an interesting deal at the moment, but is their coverage still a load of toss?

AntonDonJuan said:
The best thing i like about my HTC is i can download any song i want in about 5 seconds of it, then stick it in rongdroid and cut out my ringtone and have a new ringtone in 30 seconds

It's a ballache trying to get a ringtone on your iPhone unless they've changed how you do it, i know you used to have to fanny about with the song in itunes and it didn't always work

Ringtones????

I wasnt aware you were a 12 year old girl.

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
The best thing i like about my HTC is i can download any song i want in about 5 seconds of it, then stick it in rongdroid and cut out my ringtone and have a new ringtone in 30 seconds

It's a ballache trying to get a ringtone on your iPhone unless they've changed how you do it, i know you used to have to fanny about with the song in itunes and it didn't always work

Ringtones????

I wasnt aware you were a 12 year old girl.
I hide it well

I think go to the shop and have a play with the htc sensation, samsung galaxy s2 and iphone 4. Personally I'd go for the s2 (I have a htc desire at the moment).

I moved from iphone to HTC Desire HD. Love the phone but the battery is a nightmare. I have tried all the battery saving techniques but it is still poor.

I'll be going back to iphone. Other reasons for iPhone are: The gym have iPhone connections on the CV equipment. there are more accessories, docks etc. Apple service is second to none.
And of course... The City App is only available on the iPhone !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.