Dullest Commentator In The History Of The Game?

I liked him! Especially the biased part of him, it was fantastic to hear.

The game was very relaxed and you don't want a commentator throwing facts in your face and creaming himself over average passess in games like that.

And! He mentioned Bluemoon!

Tell you what guys i thought tbh actually had a good half when he came on defended really well,but im guessing hughes set the team up like that on purpose so we could get a lesson in defending cause that is what we got and i thought we came through quite well,just another thought why was dijong not even on the bench tonight,,injured?

1.618034 said:
I quite like the long silences, better than someone twittering on, but when he does say something it's a bit random. Maybe he was skinning up at half time, I did hear a bit of rustling...? Although I liked the way he referred to Pique.. "you might have heard that name from another club..." Nice!

But he's harmless enough and we really don't need some pundit creaming himself over, what is after all still only, a friendly.

But it is still also great of the club to make it available on such a good quality stream.

he did well from behind his monitor in Tooting

Not the most observant bloke though. Stated twice after half time that City hadn't made any changes, despite TBH being a couple of inches shorter & a whole lot lighter than Toure!.
I'm sure he mistook Weiss for SWP as well at one time.
Still, he did mention Bluemoon.

If you live in the USA and a footy fan then you will be familiar with Chris Sullivan, he is without a doubt the dullest commentator I have ever had the misfortune to hear in my life.
He thinks he knows his stuff as well, continually compares MLS players to "soccer greats" from Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.