Duncan Castles

The thing with Dunc isn't a hate for City, he is paid to be pro United. There is very little for him to be pro about though so instead he has to try and belittle their rivals. Years ago when Jose was at Chelsea he was the same in how he would talk nonsense about United.

It isn't even that - I've had a run in with him today... he's a big mate of Jorge Mendes - suggestions on line (which I alluded to) that he is actually in Mendes employ.
A quick look shows that he is just overtly pro Mourinho – he posted about nothing but Chelsea when he was there, and now it's nothing but United.... however, due to United being absolute dog-shit, and Mourinho looking like an out-dated, busted flush... he's turned his attention to trashing City at every opportunity as it deflects attention from Maureen's deficiencies.

It isn't even that - I've had a run in with him today... he's a big mate of Jorge Mendes - suggestions on line (which I alluded to) that he is actually in Mendes employ.
A quick look shows that he is just overtly pro Mourinho – he posted about nothing but Chelsea when he was there, and now it's nothing but United.... however, due to United being absolute dog-shit, and Mourinho looking like an out-dated, busted flush... he's turned his attention to trashing City at every opportunity as it deflects attention from Maureen's deficiencies.

Yeah that's pretty much what I said? Haha.

Looks like he’s taking the derby defeat well!

He used to annoy me obsessively.

No man can be that stupid though. He’s clearly on the payroll of one of Maureen’s crew.

Just enjoy the read of the tweets now. He will be absolutely fucked once the eye gauger bins him off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.