Dunga resigns as Brazil Manager

Bilboblue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
He said before that he'll leave the job at the end of the World Cup, regardless of what happens.

Dunga always picks Elano. Maybe his successor won't be so generous.....

Generous?
Elano played really well before he was assaulted!

Exactly, I thought Elano ran the show for brazil & could well have gone on to be player of the tournament before he was "taken out" a real shame for Elano & the world cup.

piffy on a rock bun said:
Bilboblue said:
Generous?
Elano played really well before he was assaulted!

Exactly, I thought Elano ran the show for brazil & could well have gone on to be player of the tournament before he was "taken out" a real shame for Elano & the world cup.

There are better. Ronaldinho, Diego, or Alex, are all much better.

I can't agree with those who say Brazil 'massively underachieved' ...... until half time today they have argueably looked the best bet of all the teams to win the competition.

They've got the best back line that i've ever seen them have , and i include the great 1970's side in that , and they have scored goals ....... they certainly haven't been inferior to anyone , up until that fateful last 45 minutes today.

They EXPECTED to win the World Cup , no doubt about that ....... they are a very good side , and to be honest if it hadn't of been for a disastrously conceded first goal , and a sending off , they might well have won not only todays game , but the trophy too.

But i can understand Dungas reaction ...... he looks like a bit of a perfectionist to me , someone with very high standards.

black mamba said:
I can't agree with those who say Brazil 'massively underachieved' ...... until half time today they have argueably looked the best bet of all the teams to win the competition.

They've got the best back line that i've ever seen them have , and i include the great 1970's side in that , and they have scored goals ....... they certainly haven't been inferior to anyone , up until that fateful last 45 minutes today.

They EXPECTED to win the World Cup , no doubt about that ....... they are a very good side , and to be honest if it hadn't of been for a disastrously conceded first goal , and a sending off , they might well have won not only todays game , but the trophy too.

But i can understand Dungas reaction ...... he looks like a bit of a perfectionist to me , someone with very high standards.

have to agree as a rule the best team tends not to win the world cup

Unknown_Genius said:
piffy on a rock bun said:

There are better. Ronaldinho, Diego, or Alex, are all much better.

Elano is younger than Ronaldinho and Alex, the latter hasn't been called by the NT in 5~6 years.

Actually just yesterday we were talking about who was going to play in the cup and I was surprised to find out only a few players will be <30yo in 4 years time:

Lucio, Juan, Julio Cesar, Ronaldinho hardly (34-36yo)
Gilberto, Gilberto Silva, Kleberson are out (36-37)
Elano, Julio Baptista, Maicon, Luis Fabiano, Kaká maybe (32-33)

Daniel Alves 31 should be ok, Robinho and Thiago Silva as well (29)

New Players for 2014

Pato, Ganso, Neymar, Phillipe Coutinho, Marcelo, Felipe Luis, Hernanes, Lucas, Denilson, Alex (Chelsea), , Arouca, André, Diego Souza.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.