Dunking biscuits, which in your opinion is the finest??

No!

TIM TAMS FTW!!111!!!

It's an Aussie thing. And no, they're nothing like Penguins - they're FAR superior.

You can't bite the corners off a Penguin, suck up your brew through the holes and then it turns into the most unctious gooey chocolately mush like Tim Tams do.

*droooooool*

gagiesotherhalf said:
No!

TIM TAMS FTW!!111!!!

It's an Aussie thing. And no, they're nothing like Penguins - they're FAR superior.

You can't bite the corners off a Penguin, suck up your brew through the holes and then it turns into the most unctious gooey chocolately mush like Tim Tams do.

*droooooool*

What kind of unspeakable weirdo does this?
Personally I find the whole concept of dunking odd.
Why take a perfectly acceptable crunchy biscuit and make it soggy?
You wouldn't entertain old biscuits that have gone soft,and yet here you are making new ones wet.
I once worked with someone who used to dunk Cheddars into sugary tea.
But then he was mad.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
No!

TIM TAMS FTW!!111!!!

*droooooool*

What kind of unspeakable weirdo does this?

Australians.
No more needs to be said...

I scoffed at the suggestion of the sheer bastardisation of my biscuity enjoyment until I visited the land down under, and my cousin insisted I try this cultural experience. My life has been changed forever!

clairepartyring said:
dunk.jpg

My favourite biscuit '' the party ring'' is not a good dunker, here is my list of the best dunkers!!

No 1: the good old ginger biscuit, not the best biscuit, but when dunked, is bliss.

No 2: The Digestive, another sweet biccy that when dunked, gives that lovely melting sensation.

No 3: Rich Tea, problems with this one, all about timing, if timed correctly, very good,if you leave it in the brew for a split second longer, then its a dirty top!!

No 4: The Bourbon: The mother of dunkers,a good 30 seconds and this little fellas back doesnt break!!

Agree or disagree?
I agree the rich tea is a matter of timing.bourbon creams? My favorite one dunked has got to be a chocolate chip cookie.someone will say ,thats not a biscuit at all.i love em anyway.

beat me to the peter kay vid. you cant beat hob nobs for dipping. not like fucking one dips. he is right they drink half your brew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.