Dunn money

brass neck

how much did we make/lose on dunn financially? sold for 6, was he bought for about that?

bloody good business if so, especially considering he is just about on the wain now and we had his very best years.

Bought him for about £3-3.5m from memory.

Agree that the £6m is good money for him at this age/stage of his career/stage of our development.

Re: Dunne money

Once he sorted his head he was no doubt one the best players ever top wear a Blue shirt. As for being on the wain yes he wasn't the same last season but there had been signs in the few games he played this there was a hunger there again but it was also obvious he isn't the player we need to get us up into that top 4 the red cards and own goals show that. It's a good time in his career to move he probably has 3 or 4 good years left in him so everyones a winner to turn a profit on a player we had for 9 years is good business

we paid 2mill, everton wanted shut because he was laughing on the coach after an heavy defeat, so he was made a scapegoat? i think if he hadnt been captain he would still be here as bench warmer, i think he would have been quite handy can,t fault the lads character? just a cock up merchant like me ?

mancunial said:
we paid 2mill, everton wanted shut because he was laughing on the coach after an heavy defeat, so he was made a scapegoat? i think if he hadnt been captain he would still be here as bench warmer, i think he would have been quite handy can,t fault the lads character? just a cock up merchant like me ?

Hmmm, sounds familiar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.